Our Fleet Care Program – Keeping Your Vehicles Productive
Running a successful fleet takes planning, time, and effort. The need for maintenance services is never-ending. Preventive maintenance is critical to maintaining fleet efficiency and in reducing cost per mile. Costs must be monitored and controlled to make your fleet cost-effective.
We understand the responsibility you have in managing your fleet. We also understand the hassles. That’s why our Fleet Care Program has been designed to:
• Take the concern out of preventive maintenance.
• Reduce your fleet downtime.
• Lower your cost per mile.
• Increase your fleet’s value – a well-maintained fleet pays off in the long term
The key elements of our program are:
• Your fleet vehicles are maintained on a customized preventive maintenance schedule.
• Your vehicles are monitored on a mileage and time basis.
• Each vehicle receives a comprehensive bumper-to-bumper inspection with every service – free of charge.
• We use modern diagnostic equipment, the same equipment in the dealer’s bays.
• ASE Certified Technicians service your fleet.
Getting started is the easy part. We will need some basic information (outlined below). Then, we will schedule an appointment to address the needed service or repairs. While the vehicle is in the shop we will perform a complimentary vehicle inspection and forward our report to your fleet manager. This will outline the general condition of your vehicle and assist in the planning of future services and repairs. This will also enable our staff to get to know your vehicle and how it is used in your business, allowing us to make critical recommendations.
We know fleets may have specific needs. Our staff is happy to assist in collecting the necessary information.
1. A list of vehicles to be included in the program. Please include driver names, tag numbers, unit numbers, or any ID numbers in use.
2. Billing address and any special instructions on how billing should be handled. (Such as P.O. numbers, marked attention to, etc.)
3. How invoices will be paid, company credit card, company check, or if your company wishes to set up a 30-day charge account, a completed credit application with prior approval will be needed.
4. Contact information (name, email, phone number) for repair authorization and reporting.
5. Past vehicle history and how the vehicle is used.
We look forward to working with you!
Phone: 832.460.6721 Email: [email protected]
Image Credit | 1